American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- How Trump Can Save Countless Lives in Nursing Homes from COVID-19
- What Joe 'You Ain't Black' Biden Says about Identity Politics
- The New Internet Censorship
- Today in History: Sword of Islam Conquers Ancient Christian Capital
- K–12: Elon Musk Says Take the Red Pill
- Policy vs. Personality: Why Would Anyone Vote for Biden over Trump?
- Social Distancing Rules as a Reflection on Isolation
- Distance Learning's Downfall
- The 'Mustard Seed' that Grew to Liberate Christian Spain from Muslim Rule
- Stock Market Tells the Tale: Trump Set to Win in November
- Pennsylvania: How Democrats Can Steal an Election
- All in this together?
- No, Joe, Not All Black People Think Alike
- Open Skies: The Cassette Deck of Treaties
- The Facts on the Crisis at our Border, and How to Fix It