Terry L. Wilson’s new book Life’s Too Short . . . and So Am I is finally available in Kindle version. Funnier than heck, this book takes you along on a very adventurous ride. Experience the real-life travels and tribulations of Terry Wilson as he validates Murphy’s Law around the world. Yes, whatever can go wrong, will go wrong, and Terry’s misadventures are always hilarious. Terry’s book may read like fiction, but its all true, and Terry’s got the pictures to prove it.
Publication Date: May 9, 2012
- Attacked by a shark
- Struck by lightning THREE times
- Escaped from the Manson Family
- Run over by a semi-truck while standing in a Mini Mart
- Bit by a snake while touring the village of the Longnecks in Thailand
- Set a World Record as a DJ, spinning hits for 200 hours straight from the window of a restaurant in Oxford, Ohio
And that’s just the beginning!
The stories in Life’s Too Short . . . and So Am I are excerpts from my life. For years now, my friends have been saying: “You really ought to write a book.” They wouldn’t stop bugging me and so I wrote Life’s Too Short . . . and So Am I. It’s a collection of my misadventures to date. Whether you’re laughing with me or at me, enjoy a chuckle or three at my expense. Certainly, my friends have.